Ever since I got pregnant and gave birth, it seems as though my immune system is not as good and it is also harder to digest things. It could be partially due to getting older too. I have researched things that could help me with these problems and I started taking them a couple a months ago. Here is a list of things I now take on a daily basis:
- Ginger capsules- I take these for digestion and gut health two times a day. I honestly feel like it is working. https://examine.com/supplements/ginger/
- Tummy Tune Up- This is a probiotic and I use it for gut health.
- Colostrum- This is for my immune system.
- Emergen-C drink mix- This is for my immune system.
- 50 mg of vitamin B6- This is for nausea and PMS.
- Grape juice: I drink one cup of Welch’s 100% Grape Juice for gut and heart health.
Here is a list of what I have my son take everyday:
- One Tummy Tune Up
- 1 cup of Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
- Elderberry gummies
I also came across articles about how healthy sauerkraut is so I decided to start making my own. I currently have three jars fermenting in a closet and it stinks really bad. Hopefully it turns out okay so that I can stop feeling like I have to buy probiotics (they are not cheap).https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-sauerkraut